The Admissions Committee provides expert advice to BCCAT and examines issues pertaining to capacity, demand, and student mobility. It also recommends policies and practices that facilitate the admission process for direct entry and transfer students within the BC post-secondary system.
For more information on the Admissions Committee, please see the Terms of Reference.
Chair: Karen McCredie, Registrar, Capilano University
- Brian Beacham, Director, Institutional Research, Vancouver Community College (on sabbatical)
- Peter Geller, Vice Provost and Associate Vice-President Academic, University of the Fraser Valley
- Nicole Greengoe, Registrar, University of Victoria
- Louise Legris, Director, Admissions, Simon Fraser University
- Nicola Priesley, South Island Partnership, Assistant Director
- Kylie-Jo Thomas, Director of Students and Registrar, Nicola Valley Institute of Technology
- Darran Fernandez, Associate Registrar, Director Enrolment Services, The University of British Columbia
- Clayton Munro, Dean of Student Services, Langara College
- Zena Mitchell, University Registrar, Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Robert Adamoski, Director, Research and Admissions, BCCAT
- Robert Fleming, Executive Director and Co-Chair, BCCAT
- Joanne Heslop, Manager, Student Transitions Project