The Research Committee recommends to Council on the general nature of research activities and identifies specific research projects to BCCAT which support the Council's mandate.
For more information on the Research Committee, please see the Terms of Reference.
Chair: Dorys Crespin-Mueller, Executive Director, Integrated Planning and Effectiveness, Thompson Rivers University
- Dr. William Owen, Vice-Provost, Student Recruitment, University of Northern BC
- Dr. Stephanie McKeown, Director, Okanagan Planning and Institutional Research, UBC Okanagan
- Dr. Zareen Naqvi, Director, Institutional Research and Planning, Simon Fraser University
- Dr. Tracy Penny Light, Associate Professor (History), Department of Philosophy, History, and Politics, Thompson Rivers University
- Dr. Thor Borgford, Vice President, Academic and Provost, Douglas College
- Dr. Brian Dick, Chair, Department of Physics, Engineering and Astronomy, Vancouver Island University
- David Wells, Dean, Faculty of Science and Technology, Vancouver Community College
- Dr. Robert Fleming, Executive Director and Co-Chair, BCCAT
- Dr. Robert Adamoski, Director, BCCAT
- Ms. Joanne Heslop, Manager, Student Transitions Project