BCCAT OFFICE COORDINATOR
The BC Council on Admissions and Transfer (BCCAT) is hiring a full-time Office Coordinator for a one-year term.
The Office Coordinator’s duties ensure the smooth operation of the business of the office and include monitoring and maintenance of records, oversight of regular office operations, planning and managing of emergent, occasional events and projects, and reception. The position is also responsible for processing financial and budget-related reports and expenses, and provides support for monitoring finances (as assigned).
The full position description is available here.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree; studies in accounting, financial management, office and/or business administration will be considered an asset;
- Five years’ general office experience, with minimum of two years in a similar position;
- Proven experience working independently and with minimal supervision on a variety of office administration duties, including managing bookings, scheduling meetings, processing expense-related paperwork, handling correspondence and ensuring records and files are kept organized and current;
- Demonstrated competence using business enterprise software systems and online technologies;
- Demonstrated ability to write a variety of professional correspondence, and to accurately proofread and edit the work of others;
- Demonstrated budget and project-tracking skills, with strong capacity for detail and accuracy; and
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours and to travel on behalf of BCCAT on occasion, as required.
BCCAT offers a competitive salary and benefits package, commensurate with experience. Qualified individuals are invited to apply with résumé and cover letter via email addressed to Meg Stainsby, Director, Transfer and Articulation at email@example.com. This posting closes August 9, 2018 by 4pm.
We thank all applicants; however, only those invited to interview will be contacted.