The Admissions Committee provides expert advice to BCCAT and examines issues pertaining to capacity, demand, and student mobility. It also recommends policies and practices that facilitate the admission process for direct entry and transfer students within the BC post-secondary system.
The Terms of Reference for the Admissions Committee are located here.
Chair: Nicole Greengoe, Director of Student Services and Registrar, Camosun College
- Andrew Arida, Associate Director, Enrolment, University of British Columbia
- Dorys Crespin-Mueller, Director, Institutional Planning & Analysis, Thompson Rivers University
- Lisa Domae, Vice President, Student & Educational Services, North Island College
- Joanne Heslop, Manager, Student Transitions Project
- Mark Johnston, Counsellor, Sir Winston Churchill Secondary School
- Louise Legris, Director, Admissions, Simon Fraser University
- Jennifer Madsen, Advisor, College of New Caledonia
- Catherine Mateer, Associate VP, Academic Planning and Professor, Department of Psychology, University of Victoria
- Doug McLachlan, Senior Instructional Officer, College of the Rockies
- David Rees, Director, University Planning & Analysis, Vancouver Island University
- Robert Adamoski, Associate Director, Research and Admissions, BCCAT
- Robert Fleming, Executive Director and Co-Chair, BCCAT
- Jean Karlinski, Research Coordinator