- Alberta Council on Admissions and Transfer (ACAT)
- Atlantic Provinces Community College Block Transfer Guide (PDF)
- Credit transfer between Quebec universities
- International Credential Evaluation Service
- Newfoundland and Laborador Council on Higher Education
- Ontario College and University Transfer Guide
- Pan-Canadian Consortium on Admissions & Transfer (PCCAT)
- Saskatchewan Council on Admissions and Transfer (SaskCAT)
Pan-Canadian & Inter-Provincial Protocols and Statements on Transfer:
- Pan-Canadian Protocol on the Transferability of University Credits
1995 protocol adopted by most Canadian universities, which refers to the transfer of credits earned at universities and at colleges in B.C. and Alberta.
- Pan-Canadian Protocol on the Transferability of Learning
2000 protocol signed by members of the Association of Canadian Community Colleges, which refers to the transfer of credits earned at colleges and institutes.
- Ministerial Statement on Credit Transfer in Canada
2002 statement (revised 2009) adopted by Ministers of Education of all Canadian provinces regarding credit transfer between post-secondary institutions.
- Association of Canadian Public Polytechnic Institutes
2004 protocol adopted by the Canadian Public Polytechnic Institutes regarding mobility and transfer.
- British Columbia / Alberta Transfer Protocol
2009 protocol is undertaken by the British Columbia Council on Admissions and Transfer (BCCAT) and the Alberta Council on Admissions and Transfer (ACAT) to provide assurance to students that they will receive transfer credit for courses or programs they have successfully completed where the content/outcomes are demonstrably equivalent to those offered at the institution to which they transfer.
- Memorandum of Understanding between Atlantic Canadian Universities and Community Colleges
2009. Colleges and universities in Atlantic Canada have signed a memorandum of understanding encouraging transfer agreements between and among public universities and colleges in the region.
In the United States
- Minnesota Transfer: The Minnesota Transfer website has links to many other US transfer sites, as well as to a variety of resources about transfer in the US and elsewhere.
- University of North Texas: The Institute for the Study of Transfer Students is a national resource that addresses the transitional needs of transfer students from both the 2-year and 4-year perspectives.